All support submissions need to be captured and centralized in order to execute efficient and effective customer service, sometimes users prefer to send an email instead of creating a ticket. Facil HelpDesk periodically polls one or more email account inboxes on your current email application via POP3; is required the execution of cron jobs by using the GET method for_cronXXXX.php
When a service request email is sent by a requester, the Web Help Desk software automatically converts the email into a trouble ticket or service work order as soon as an periodicall script is executed. Any file attachments will automatically be attached to the problem ticket as well but if file attachments are too big (configurable) these files will be deleted and saved only the basic text; making distribution of inbound requests simple and informative. All it running inside a loop.
As mentioned, the Web Help Desk software automatically polls one or more email account inboxes on your current email application via POP3. Web Help Desk is not only a "help desk system". Web Help Desk is a "service request system". Your organization may utilize the Web Help Desk across many of your existing departments. Simply create an inbound email address for each department to allow end users to submit request emails to such departments as , Human Resources (HR), Accounting, Sales, etc.
Each unique email address per department will be polled by the Web Help Desk, where each service request email will be converted into a unique, trackable request item with a searchable history that can be analyzed. Email-to-ticket
For new features check readme.txt
- Export Clients (CSV)
- Import Clients to database
- Self-Registration Option
- Email verification when activating accounts.
- Define Technician Groups (Departments)
- Client / Customer Permission for "Submit on someone's behalf"
- Multiple departments, one supervisor who receives notifications by email when a ticket is assigned to other department or staff member.
- Tickets submissions by three ways:
- Web (registered users)
- Anonimous form (no registering required)
- email piping(required POP3 accounts), including several attachments 16MB(max size), requires a cron job that executes a script.
- Bidirectional integration and notifications.
- You are able to know if your response was readed.
- Answer and close a ticket with 2 click (submit and check “close” )
Communication & Correspondence
- Internal responses of tickets
- Notifications of new tickets or responses by email.
- Internal responses or drafts for tickets.
Help Desk Management
- Ticket Searches
- Multi-Level Escalation
- Three levels of access: users, staff members and administrators.
- Tickets tracking using ticket ID and a special key at the helpdesk, if you submit your ticket using form or email.
- Change department of a ticket; assign ticket to a specific person with email notification to the specific person.
- Statistics related to tickets (optional GD), polls of responses.
Creation of articles.
- Preview of tickets. Tickets with full html and images!.
- SMS notifications for tickets submitted using web interface (logged users or using contact form).
Facil HelpDesk is an customer support management system or help desk software for web sites, based in tickets, enabling users to track and manage their support requests faster. Includes articles with comments, email validation for registration, departments, basic reports, etc.
The help desk software was designed for small and medium companies with one or more members of staff or for those who want to organize communications because clients feedback is helpful for your web site or business.
Unlike other web help desk of high cost, which require licence by year, you will have the full source code (PHP) to make changes to the help desk software for your internal organization.
Facil HelpDesk allows you to submit ticket from 3 ways: web forms (registered users) , contact form (unregistered users) and email.
What is Trouble ticket system?
Trouble ticket system or incident ticket system are computer software that manage and maintain lists of issues, as needed by an organization. Facil HelpDesk is a new trouble ticket system. Your customers can submit tickets via forms, email or the web.These help desk software are commonly used in an organization's customer support to create, update, and resolve reported customer issues, or even issues reported by that organization's others employees.
What includes an issue tracking system?
An issue tracking system usually contains base of articles containing information on each customer, resolutions to common problems, and other such data. For security, issue tracking systems will authenticate its users before allowing access to the system.
Why not to use only emails?
Customer support is key to any business specially on the Internet. If you are using contact forms or you publish your email you are exposed to several typical problems:
Your email can be captured or receive SPAM
You don't have the history of your visitors and their previous requests.
Sometimes a visitor writes his email with a spelling error, and your response never is read.
People has SPAM filters installed on their email servers(and they don't know), your email could be deleted before of being read.
A malicious user could send you a long email with several megabytes, then the next user will get the error: "Email box is full" when he is trying to send you an email, etc.